mercoledì 18 giugno 2008

The big move


Saturday morning the clouds finally broke, the sun came out, and we made the best of it, with the help of a hired Amico Blu van and about 10 litres of Powerade.

Three and a half hours to load up the truck (try carrying a sofa down from the third floor!), two hours to unload at the other end, and a whole lot of boxes later and we were in.

Oh, and it appears that a (rather large) family of gypsies has taken up residence on the market square, directly behind the house. I'm assured by local people that they are 'just visiting for a few days' and that they are 'not trouble-makers'. Hmmm.


P.S. If I could work out how to upload more than one picture per post, I would. Any advice??

2 commenti:

Anne in Oxfordshire ha detto...

Hi Emmina...you should be able to post another photo, just as you did the first..you are using blogger just like me. When you look at some of my posts, I have 3 or 4 photos on one post.

Emmina ha detto...

Hi Anne,
I tried but each picture seems to replace the one before it. I'll give it another try....
Thanks